[AWIPS #EPJ-797613]: Beta Reporting: VIS/IR Sandwich Product fails to load

> Thanks Tiffany!
>
> Centos 7
> GeForce GTX960
>
> I reinstalled Beta 3 to make sure.
>
> Strangely in the About CAVE I get:
>

> BUILD VERSION: {0}
> BUILD DATE: {1}
> BUILD TIME: {2}
> BUILD SYSTEM: {3}
>
> But the startup box does say beta 3.
>
> All RGB products give me an error creating glsi shared program : could not
> link {blah blah] resource is disabled.

Hi Rob,

Okay, all of that information looks good.

Have you loaded RGB products on that machine previously without issues?

Are you running CAVE remotely, or ssh-ing/switching users before running CAVE?

Can you type "glxinfo" into your terminal and send us the output? We should be
able to find out more information from that why these products aren't loading
correctly.

Also can you send us the full output of the error when loading in CAVE? You
should be able to find that by going to CAVE --> Open AlertView. Then if you
double click the error it should give the full stacktrace. (You might need to
drag the tab to the side or scroll down to see the full output).

Thanks,

Tiffany Meyer
AWIPS Lead Software Engineer
UCAR-Unidata

If you're interested, please feel free to fill out a survey about the support
you receive:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDIkdk8qUMgq8ZdM4jhP-ubJPUOr-mJMQgxInwoAWoV5QcOw/viewform

Ticket ID: EPJ-797613
Department: Support AWIPS