[AWIPS #EPJ-797613]: Beta Reporting: VIS/IR Sandwich Product fails to load

> VIS/IR Sandwich from main menu shows that it lods, but no display and error
> message says "The Resource (GOES-E RGB...) has been disabled." Same with
> CIMMS Natural Color in submenus.

Hello Dale,

I'm opening a ticket regarding the submission you made to our google form about
not being able to full load RGB products with a direct linux installation.

Unfortunately I'm unable to reproduce the issue you are seeing, so let me ask
you a few questions.

What version of Linux are you running (Centos7?) and what graphics card are you
using?

Have you been able to load these RGB products previously on this same version
of Linux, but different version of CAVE? Is this happening for all RGB
products, anything else?

Can you try re-installing CAVE on linux (we realized the link wasn't correctly
updated to version 20.3.2-0.3 until just a few minutes ago, it was still on
0.2).

Thanks,

Tiffany Meyer
AWIPS Lead Software Engineer
UCAR-Unidata

If you're interested, please feel free to fill out a survey about the support
you receive:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDIkdk8qUMgq8ZdM4jhP-ubJPUOr-mJMQgxInwoAWoV5QcOw/viewform