Re: [ldm-users] NOAAPORT data not coming in?

  • To: Mike Zuranski <mzuranski@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ldm-users] NOAAPORT data not coming in?
  • From: Steve Decker <sgdecker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 11:51:50 -0400
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=envsci.rutgers.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=envsci.rutgers.edu; dkim=pass header.d=envsci.rutgers.edu; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=+SkiveAmdFiNi0cYhGqTu2yV1T6RuYFLnHYjMZ+emQ0=; b=i4zEVE2tatEN5tKiGX7zyNoD7xrl9MYahniDHGD7FkeCyAJdA3jO0fxU2ycpzSi3VUFZNHx8YA7Qi3swyH16s8jDZFR8oeKbuAOFPx/6l3xLl7h1M3hFrJAGtlRsR+Ic1b06e3WPZxON8kjjRtQFj4rAWIRF48F9HN2TiwPI0DdrtD9RvYD9+G+YQe9KQDIKPRcCaNnaVHUgLq4HHOlfHct73CmMhSUYgxL6dxuSYySuWOm6dpNeIqYkqEJX3L9BC4hSC2zqgh8JZVumgG91TuE2NNJYQ+xE4oUQwgNzJiyTJPj6z0x9coL/6ufjwRrbcwRENWSSgR1pkHNLcLcyfQ==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=RCaXA2wnsPbTy6E0LOucSfiCjtNXrgRHSYFO/5kMthkMPu58q12xQSS2fEKhFC4vF1NIZxT+XYwbfmEXLUh1HQ1tfbyQNY0tSWG1F0oez6/Io3lFe0wf18qhbKIVPM9fFRMuYZ8G+zaPmswzypg9vzC/IMELcwz3yPWLvrousN814Kj7nEbQZ+BL7ykiVCsi41VTSEVXaEC6tLMn9zOEgrF0Cg7itf+VEntNvXx4MfS9Nao64v0DQVvqIuZu7kc//Zr95Yoh2ci7U4hns+5qQq4fpnurR6ciXOQfHo2UFGIiHAAbByO1atw3wDbj6MELrromoYzfc6frWXBoeXtTMg==
Mike,

Yes, CONDUIT.  I see https://thredds.ucar.edu/thredds/catalog/grib/NCEP/NAM/CONUS_40km/conduit/catalog.html is missing the same data.

Steve