Re: [ldm-users] NOAAPORT data not coming in?

Hi Steve,

No, this was only affecting the NOTHER feed, in other words only
GOES-East/West imagery.

Where are you getting model data from that it's spotty?  If it happens to
be CONDUIT sit tight for an email I'm about to send to that list; NCEP
looks like it's been having a rough morning.

Best,
-Mike

*Mike Zuranski*
Data Engineer II