Re: [ldm-users] NOAAPORT data not coming in?

There is a notification out, responsible parties are aware and continue to
work on it.

Details/Specifics of Change: GOES-16 All SecCMI products delivered to AWIPS
due to unable to establish a session with ANCF/BNCF in which KPP's are
affected. NCF is investigating the anomaly.

https://www.ospo.noaa.gov/data/messages/2024/04/MSG_20240415_0852.html

Latest messages can be found here:
https://www.ospo.noaa.gov/Operations/messages.html

We'll be keeping an eye on things, but this one is well upstream of us.

-Mike

*Mike Zuranski*
Data Engineer II
NSF Unidata Program Center

On Mon, Apr 15, 2024 at 9:07 AM Mike Zuranski <mzuranski@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Pete & everyone,
>
> I'm seeing the same.  We're investigating...
>
> Best,
> -Mike
>

> *Mike Zuranski*
> Data Engineer II
> NSF Unidata Program Center
>

> On Mon, Apr 15, 2024 at 9:03 AM Pete Pokrandt <poker@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Mike and all,
>>
>> We aren't getting any data over the NOTHER channel (NOAAPORT tiled
>> satellite imagery) - last data came in around 07:45-ish UTC this morning .
>>

>> https://thredds.ucar.edu/thredds/catalog/satellite/goes/east/products/CloudTopTemperature/FullDisk/current/catalog.html
>>
>> I know there were NWS network issues overnight, but the last admin
>> message that I can find regarding that outage was that they thought it was
>> resolved.
>>
>> NOUS42 KWNO 150812
>> ADASDM
>>
>> SENIOR DUTY METEOROLOGIST NWS ALERT ADMINISTRATIVE MESSAGE
>> NWS NCEP CENTRAL OPERATIONS COLLEGE PARK MD
>> 0811Z MON APR 15 2024
>>

>> ...WIDESPREAD NETWORK OUTAGE - RESOLVED...
>>
>> The widespread NWS network issues have been resolved. If users
>> experience further issues, please contact Tech Control by email
>> at nco.ops@xxxxxxxx or by phone at 301-683-1518.
>>

>> Gerhardt/SDM/NCO/NCEP
>>
>> Any idea what's going on?
>>
>> Thanks,