Re: [galeon] How to map a parameterized projection to an EPSG code

Hi All,

At the Ocenas IE report we had discussions about this issue:

http://www.oostethys.org/ogcae-ocean-science-ie-report-has-been-submitted-to-ogc

see:
-  section 9.4.1 which is a summary if how to use OGC urns
-  section 9.6 about Vertical Datum Coordinate reference system

and the EPSG registry where you can search for codes is here:
http://www.epsg-registry.org/

-luis

___
Luis Bermudez Ph.D.
Coastal Research Technical Manager
Southeastern Universities Research Association (SURA)
bermudez@xxxxxxxx - Office: (202) 408-8211  Mobile: (267) 481-4939
1201 New York Ave. NW Suite 430, Washington DC 20005