Re: [galeon] WCS CF-netCDF profile document

Lawrence, BN (Bryan) wrote:
Then, once we talk about coverages conforming to some data model, we're really
talking about features ... and feature servers can deliver coverages. Me, while
I think the WCS is temporarily important, it's not going to be important for
long!

Hi Bryan:

Is that because WCS will be replaced by a "Feature Service"? a WFS or something
else? Can you give us any more detail on where you see we might end up?