Re: [galeon] Fwd: CDM feature and point types docs

You are correct that the spec may not make all of this clear, though it is not
necessarily the role of a spec to explain all of its possible applications. I
had always hoped it would be useful in various ways, and expected that some
informative guidance, maybe leading to profiles, would be done later to address
this.

Yes - sampling strategy will often be described as part of procedure, though
not always.

Simon

______
Simon.Cox@xxxxxxxx  CSIRO Exploration & Mining
26 Dick Perry Avenue, Kensington WA 6151
PO Box 1130, Bentley WA 6102  AUSTRALIA
T: +61 (0)8 6436 8639  Cell: +61 (0) 403 302 672
Polycom PVX: 130.116.146.28
<http://www.csiro.au>