Re: [GSN] GSN and GALEON AGU ESSI Focus Group Topics

  • To: "Stefano Nativi" <nativi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [GSN] GSN and GALEON AGU ESSI Focus Group Topics
  • From: "Rudolf Husar" <rhusar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 17:26:47 -0500
Ben, All,

I would be delighted to work with Stefano (and others?) to prepare an ESSI
session on OGC-GSN-GALEON. However, if there are others interested, I don't
need to be a formal convener.

Regards,
Rudy

On 6/5/06, Stefano Nativi <nativi@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Ben,

I am planning to attend the December AGU meeting and I'd be willing
to work with others to convene such a session.

---Stefano