Re: [GSN] GSN and GALEON AGU ESSI Focus Group Topics

Hi all,

Regarding a GSN/GALEON session at the Fall AGU meetings, I'm
responsible for the general ESSI session and likely will end up on the
program committee as secretary of the ESSI Focus Group.  And I
certainly plan to do everything I can to arrange for a place to
showcase related interoperability demos.  But I think it would be
better for others to act as conveners for something like an ESSI
session of oral presentations and posters on  "standards-based
interoperability via OGC networks for GEOSS Services and GALEON."

I believe we have until Thursday to find a couple (or more) conveners
to propose such a session.   If that doesn't work out, we could put
the papers into the general ESSI session and work from there, but I
think it would be better to convene a separate session.  Let us know
if you'll be attending the December AGU meeting in San Francisco and
would be willing to work with others to convene such a session.

http://www.agu.org/meetings/fm06/

-- Ben