Re: GDAL NetCDF driver and projection.

Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time to write this email.  Your points are very clear,
and they are very helpful.  I must tell you that you give me information and
that you sure taught me about CF-1 convention community . I will keep your
email as a reference when coding the GDAL  NetCDF driver.

I have decided to use WKT to encode projections and if I see a new governance
structure from CF checked in, I will update the driver.  As well, I think for
this time being I will relax the lat,lon array requirements.  If needed by the
community, it would be very easy to compute, but I do not want the driver to be
expensive in CPU and space.

Thanks again,

Regards,
Denis