Re: GALEON report

Hello,

Our light Client (developed for test purposes!) uses both SOAP and HTTP bindings. Peter, we are going to test your server in the next days.

---Stefano

Hello Martin,

thanks for trying our service! Yes indeed, we fully bought us into SOAP. However, as you only seem to need a GetCap request in non-SOAP, Ivan is about to implement a GET type GetCap. Unfortunately with resources given we can't change the GetCov to a GET request; the problem is that axis is the (SOAP-) wrapper around the service, so we'd need to re-interface. Ivan will inform you when he has finished the GetCap using GET, hopefully we then get a step further.

...in addition to this thread:
anybody out there having a SOAP based client?

thanks,
Peter