Re: [awips2-users] Adding/Deleting Models from Volume Browser/Sources/Volume

Thanks to both of you for your help. Unfortunately, the advice you both
gave is not working. The drop-down menu from the Models tab, shows the
changes I made, but when I go to the Models -> Volume Browser menu I'm
still getting the old model names listed under Sources->Volume and not the
changes I made.

Brian Bernard