[awips2-users] Adding/Deleting Models from Volume Browser/Sources/Volume

Hello,

I'm trying to add the NAM32 and RAP32 models to the Models/Volume Browser
so our meteorologists can do cross-sections and isentropic analysis. I
copied the /awips2/cave/etc/volumebrowser/VbSources/volume.xml to
awips2/edex/data/utility/cave_static/user/awips/volumebrowser/VbSources
directory and added the two model mentioned earlier. I then shut down the
CAVE client and restarted it, but the changes did not take. I then shut
down the edex server and restarted it, but again the same thing. Anyone
know which .xml file I have to change in order to add the models?

Thanks for any help you can provide,

Brian Bernard
  • Search the awips2-users archives: