IDV Development Status Report
April 4, 2008
This report updates the status of Unidata's IDV development
efforts since the last report
Development and testing are underway for the next release of
the IDV (2.5) which should be released in Spring 2008 in time
for the Unidata Regional Workshop.
- More diagnostic capabilities
- Remote access to Level II data from the TDS.
- Bug fixes and suggest improvements noted a the workshops.
Ongoing efforts include:
- Collaborating in the development of
- Keeping up with new Java interfaces and developments
- Various and sundry IDV bug fixes and enhancements.
This document is maintained by
Don Murray <firstname.lastname@example.org>