[wcsplus] Presentation at EGU-ESSI meeting

All,

In my opinion the recent OGC GALEON IE teleconference was quite positive; in fact, the constructive and useful role of WCSplus was recognized, as far as coverage service interoperability is concerned. I'd like to thank Ben for having organized and chaired it.

WCSplus is going to be a valuable forum for Earth & Space Sciences community to discuss and experiment Web services for coverages, along with SWE initiative and WCS RWG. Thus, I think it would be important to present the WCSplus initiative at the next EGU-ESSI meeting, which will be held in Vienna, April 2008. This might be a good opportunity to further discuss the WCSplus objectives and actions, collecting useful feedbacks and contributes.

What do you think?

---Stefano