Re: [visad] Save modified Images

Hi Devanshi,

> Is it possible to save , modified images and animation (in .avi form)
> in visAD??

You can use the visad.data.bio.LociForm's save method to save a data object
to one of the Bio-Formats-supported formats, which includes AVI. Note that
this is only uncompressed AVI though. If you are trying to "seriously" work
with AVIs using any modern codec, you will be much better off leaning on a
tool like FFMPEG or similar.

> how to get the content rendered in display screen

Note that the solution above saves VisAD Data objects. See Test50, Test51
and Test52 for examples of capturing the displayed image of a Java2D or
Java3D window or offscreen rendering.

Regards,
Curtis