[visad] Bug in ScalarMap range setting.

Hi,

i think i discovered another bug.
I have a ScalarMap mapped to Display.RGB:
    colorMap=ScalarMap(RealType.Value,Display.RGB)

If i changed the range of this map to e.g. colorMap.setRange(10,50) everthing works fine as expected. But when i changed it back to auto scaling with colorMap.resetAutoScale() nothing happens. (The display/ColorControl still gets the values that are normalized with the manual range values. Even a display.reDisplayAll() does not help. Only display.reAutoScale() switched it back to autoScaling. But I cannot use that, because it will affect also other range settings...

Maybe someone can give me hint to fix that issue.

Thanks,
Stefan Below