Re: [visad] Strange rendering depending on axis range

Hi Ghansham,

Thank you for the advice. Setting the CurvedSize to 1.0 did not really improve
the plot so much, but apparently setting it to 0.1 improves it a lot.
Please check the attached screenshots.
Could you explain what this change actually does? Does it affect memory usage?

So far It seems we can resolve the original issue by turning the texture on and
setting the CurvedSize to 0.1. Thanks a lot once more!

Tomas

[cid:02072D4B-80D9-47A9-88AF-F3FE0A1B356E@oist.jp]
[cid:1FDC9711-58DA-4464-A5D9-5CE658A8299E@oist.jp]
[cid:BF5FCE57-8CD6-453F-BA82-7B79219EE8F3@oist.jp]