Re: [visad] copyright for edu/wisc/ssec/mcidas/GEOSnav.java

The code was copied over from the McIDAS FORTRAN code (nvxgeos.dlm) and the comments were kept in there so it would be easier to follow changes as the dlm was updated. Maybe someone from SSEC could comment on the license and perhaps there should be a version of licence.txt in the edu/wisc/ssec/mcidas directory for completeness.

From my standpoint, all the code in edu.wisc.ssec.mcidas is LGPL per the licence text at the top of the file.

Don