Re: [visad] copyright for visad-2.0/Jama/*

Hi Mathieu,

 I am looking at the source for visad and I would like to know what

 is the license for java files under Jama/ directory ?

The JAMA code is a product of the U.S. government (NIST) and is part of the
public domain, as documented on their web site:
  http://math.nist.gov/javanumerics/jama/

See copyright disclaimer in the "Authors" section.

Regards,
Curtis