Re: [visad] netcdf to image

Jimmy...

The simplest way would be to use McIDAS-V
(http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/mcidas/misc/mc-v/), which is built on VisAD.
Your netCDF file is well-formed and imports directly into McIDAS-V.
Attached is a display of your data (0 - 0.05).

Otherwise, you will have to write code (I would recommend Jython) to
import the data, create appropriate coordinate system, and then create
a display.  While there are tools (like the VisAD Spreadsheet) that
will provide direct display of some data, you do not get the benefit
of easy manipulations or map projections that McIDAS-V gives you.

Hope that helps.

tom