[visad] 'VisAD Home Page' translation

Hi!

I'm willing to translate publication located at http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/~billh/visad.html to the Belorussian language (my mother tongue). What I'm asking for is your written permission, so you don't mind after I'll post the translation to my blog. The translation is intended only for web, no print copies planned. Visitors of your website, who come from Minsk (Belorussia) will be the ones, who will read this blogpost, that's the only way to spread them, no additional instruments we can use. Every translation we ever do does not costs a penny for the webpage, which is translated. All we ask is to link back in whatever way you feel confident about it.

Thank you for the article.
You can leave a voice message and I will call you back, if you prefer a call instead of emails.

Sincerely,
Bohdan Zograf
+(360) 488-0303