Re: [visad] GOES AREA goerefencing

If you were required to adjust the subscripts for getting the starting
line and element (dir[5] and dir[6] in your original code, but you
changed to dir[6] and dir[7]), then I would suggest that you would
have to change the subscript values in the "setRes()" call as well.
These indicies are elements of the AREA File "directory block"
(described here:
<http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/mcidas/doc/prog_man/2006/formats-1.html#13797>

The original code may have been based on an AREA file that was created
without the initial "word" (position within the dataset) and hence,
all of the index values would be off by 1...

Hope that helps.

tom