From: Alexei Kondratiev <alexei.kondratiev@xxxxxxxxx>
To: vis5d-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: visad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, Dec 8, 2010 11:24 am
Subject: [visad] Vis5D translation

Dear, Mr. Bill Hibbard.

I've made a translation of your "Vis5D" project to Russian for
a science resource I collect. It is available at: http://www.azoft.com/edu/vis5d.html

Please, include a notation at your original page at
http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/~billh/vis5d.html for
those who are native Russians so they could also read it on their
native language.

For your convenience you can insert this html code or make it in
your own style:

If this could be of your interest I could continue translations on
Russian & Ukrainian (my native languages). I also know French &
German. Thank you.

--
Best regards,
Alexei Kondratiev