  From: "áÂÁËÕÍÏ× áÎÄÒÅÊ"
  To: visad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: Re: [visad] The results of your email commands
  Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 15:56:05 +0400

  Hello, all!
  I try to use Delaunay triangulation in the following way:

  /*five 2d points*/
  float[][] samples = {
  {0.0f, 0.1f, 0.2f, 0.3f, 0.4f},
  {0.0f, 0.5f, 0.0f, 0.5f, 0.0f}
  };
  DelaunayClarkson d = new DelaunayClarkson(samples);

  But get an exception
  Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException:
  5
  at visad.DelaunayClarkson.(DelaunayClarkson.java:1120)
  at Test.main(Test.java:95)
  at
  at

  Can you tell me, please, what is the trouble?
  thaks!