Re: [visad] Still Issues with IsoContour

Hi Sebastian-

This should be fixed in the latest visad.jar.  Try again and let
us know if you still find some problems.

Don Murray

Sebastian Fuchs wrote:
Hi all,

thanks for the update to the library.
I can confirm that the issue with zero values for flow components has been
fixed.

But the issue with IsoContours still exists.
ArrayIndexOutOfBounds exceptions are thrown for 2D and 3D displays when
switching working mappings from Display.RGB to Display.IsoContour.
I even cannot run P3_05.java from Ugo's tutorial.

Please have a look at the stacktrace.
Thanks,
Sebastian