Re: [visad] Issues with zero-values on flow mapping

Hi Sebastian,

I was able to reproduce this in a simple case, so we'll have
to fix it.  In the meantime, you can replace the zero flow
values with with Float/Double.NaN to make the extraneous
line go away.

Tom

Sebastian Fuchs wrote:

Hello,

I visualize data from a finite element analysis with VisAD Tue Dec 23 13:47:46 CST 2008.

When I try to map the x-, y- and z-components of tensions to Display.Flow1X ... Display.Flow1Z, those arrows are not painted correctly where all components equal to 0.0f .

This applies to 2D and 3D displays. Please see the attached screenshot.

What am I doing wrong ?