Re: [visad] VISAD question

Hi Yuan,

I have no experience with the GeoTIFF format. To read TIFF files, VisAD uses
a bundled version of the Bio-Formats library. While the TIFF reader is very
general-purpose, I have not tested it with GeoTIFF files. It also uses the
Bio-Formats TIFF writer to save TIFF files, but as far as I know has no
capacity to save as GeoTIFF. I am CCing the VisAD mailing list in case
anyone else knows of any tools for working with GeoTIFF in Java and/or
VisAD.

-Curtis