Re: [visad] vis5d and windows

Can't speak from expereince on using Vis5D on WinXP, but you might look at:
<http://www.pku.edu.cn/academic/lssr/pc-vis5d/pc-vis5d.htm>

Depending on what you need to do, though,  you might look at
VisAD....several applications have been written using this Java
library (in addition to the SpreadSheet that comes with it).

<http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/~billh/visad.html>

tom