Stereo Projection

Howdy!

We're looking into trying out stereo projection, and I'm hoping my experience with VisAD will aid our group in that. I see in the email archives discussion on displaying stereo images. I've tried to run visad/examples/TestStereo.java, but get an error that reads:

[kmanross@lubbock examples]$ java -mx512m TestStereo
Unable to find a Stereo visual

At first, I thought it was looking for a stereo image as an input, but am beginning to think that it is looking for a display with stereo capabilities. Is this correct? Is there any tutorial on how to run (along with any potential hardware requirements) TestStereo.java?

Many thanks!!

-kevin.

Kevin L. Manross           |  ** New Address **
CIMMS Research Associate   |     120 David L. Boren Bvd
NSSL : WRDD : SWAT         |     Rm 3923
<kevin.manross@xxxxxxxx>   |     405.325.6385
www.cimms.ou.edu/~kmanross |
"My opinions are my own and not representative of
CIMMS, NSSL, NOAA or any affiliates"