Projecting a Radar2DCoordinateSystem

Hi VisAD people,

I don't know if anyone remembers me, but I am back to VisAD development.
I had forgot how some things, like the resample() method are powerful.

Anyway, I am using a Radar2DCoordinateSystem in a Integer2DSet and it
plots OK. The problem is that I want to resample the data to a
Linear2DSet, but its constructor needs the limits (in lat, lon) which I
don't have in advance. Is there a way to get this dynamicaly? I have
tried things set.getX().getFirst() but this returns values in terms of
Azimute and Range. The same thing happens in a 3D system.

Thanks already,

Cicero Zandoná