Re: Java applet stop and destroy

Hi Monica,

I am working on a fairly complex Java Applet ( http://jules.unavco.org/Voyager2/Earth) (which does not use VisAD).

In this case it was not necessary to write code in stop () or destroy(); here
is what I use:

        // providing empty stop and destroy methods is not required, but does
make
        // clear that they are present and empty.
        public void stop() {
        }

        public void destroy() {
        }

This applet is for general use and hence must work on all browsers.

These methods are simply methods of the applet class

public class Voyager extends JApplet implements MouseMotionListener,
MouseListener
    {

Stuart Wier

I try to add void stop() and destroy() methods in my applet, but I
still don't know write code in those code..

--
Stuart Wier

UNAVCO  6350 Nautilus Drive  Boulder, CO 80301  (303) 381-7500 x 450

GEON IDV                   http://geon.unavco.org/
For 4D exploration and display of your geophysics data
 GPS - seismicity - tomography - anisotropy - earth structure and models
 GSRM - gravity - convection and dispersion - DEMs - imagery - GIS

Jules Verne Voyager        http://jules.unavco.org/Voyager2/Earth
An interactive map tool for virtual exploration of Earth

The UNAVCO WInSAR Archive  http://winsar.unavco.org/