Re: ogc features over orthophoto over dem

That helped Bill,
I tried to use the setRange, but it seemed to be more a tweeking around,
rather than the right thing for me.

Instead with the Projectioncontrol things work straight.
Supposing that all the axes have the same units:

    double max = Math.max(NROWS, NCOLS);
    max = Math.max(max, NLEVS);

    double[] aspect = new double[] { NCOLS/max, NROWS/max, NLEVS/max };
    projCont.setAspect(aspect);

And so I use the setRange for what it was ment for and the aspect is
always the proper one.

Thanks,
Andrea

* [A.D. 16/11/06 16:24], Bill Hibbard <billh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> probably wrote:
> > :)
> > Alright, I'm trying to set up a "draft" version. My only problem is that by
> > default I lose axes unit consistency. I mean that (for example in 2d)
> > if the X axis is 10 long, than the same screen length is 20 on the Y
> > axis.
> > Is there an easy way to fix the ranges automagically in order to have
> > consistency?
>
> Not sure what you want, Andrea, but the basic tools
> for axes are the ScalarMap.setRange() method, and
> the setAspect() and setAspectCartesian() methods
> of ProjectionControl. Perhaps some of the other folks
> have more recent memories of this.
>
> Good luck,
> Bill

HydroloGIS - Environmental Safety Modelling
Siemens Str. 19 via Siemens
I-39100 Bozen - Bolzano
www.hydrologis.com

Andrea Antonello
Environmental Engineer
tel.     +39 0471 068065
mobile:  +39 328 8497722
fax:  +39 36 328 8497722
email:   andrea.antonello@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Let it be as much a great honour to take as to give learning,
if you want to be called wise."
Skuggsja' - The King's mirror - 1240 Reykjavik