help appreciated ...

Hi,

I have an a set of points (pts) which I display (the surface of) using an Irregular3DSet and a Delaunycustom. I can happily add and visualise dependent/range variables over this set.

My problem is that I now want to be able to change the positions of the points (pts) and have the shape of my object change appropriately. I'm sure this is simple, but I'm afraid I can't see how to do it.

Thanks for any help

The most relevant lines of code are ...

   xyz = new RealTupleType(x, y, z);
   delaun = new DelaunayCustom(pts, tri);
   gsp = new Irregular3DSet(xyz,pts,null,null,null,delaun);
   vals_rgb = new FlatField( func_rgb, gsp);
   final DataReference tetref = new DataReferenceImpl("tet");
   tetref.setData(vals_rgb);
   display.addReference(tetref);

   // after visualising I want to change the values of array
// "pts" and have the display change accordingly
-- Rupert
--
Research Fellow
Centre for Novel Computing,   rupert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Manchester United fans:
Join The Manchester United Supporters Trust
http://www.mufctrust.org