Re: Rubber band at desired height

Hi Antonio,

I was able to change the height of the rubber band box,
in the main() method of RubberBandBoxRendererJ3D.java,
by adding a ConstantMap to ZAxis in the addReferences()
call for the rubber band box. Specifically, I changed:

  display.addReferences(new RubberBandBoxRendererJ3D(x, y, m, m), ref);

to:

  ConstantMap[] maps = {new ConstantMap(0.5, Display.ZAxis)};
  display.addReferences(new RubberBandBoxRendererJ3D(x, y, m, m), ref, maps);

and got a rubber band box sitting above the colored square.