RE: FW: Problem with DumpType

Tom,

     In regard to my problems building VisAD with Nmake:

     It worked with CLASSPATH=C:\Java\VisAD, which is the parent of the
visad directory for me.  (My Java\VisAD is your src.)

     I was previously using CLASSPATH = ..;., then
CLASSPATH=C:\Java\VisAD;C:\Java\VisAD\visad.  (See below near the end.)  The
reason is that the readme (http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/~billh/README) says to
use both:

Your CLASSPATH sould include:

  1. The parent directory of your visad directory.
  2. The current directory.

     Looks like the makefile is fine but readme should be changed.

     Thanks for your help.  It certainly saved my working on it until I
figured that out.  I would really like to get it to build in Eclipse, but
being able to build at least somewhere is good.  Unfortunately (or
fortunately ;-) I will be going on vacation and can't spend the time just
now.

        -Ken