Re: Fw: Fw: BaseMapAdapter set Lon and Lat range error ?

Hi Monica:

I received your data, thank  you.

If I understand, you would like the display to look like ex3.jpg? That is, clipped at the edges of the VisAD "box"?

Is that the only problem with ex1.jpg?  That the map overruns the box?

You mentioned your data has a longitude range of 0-360?  Is it this
data that you are trying to "reproject" into a longitude range from
-110 to +52?  One thing you might look into using is the
LinearLatLonSet since it compensates for this kind of "splitting" of
the data domain.  If this is not the case, please let me know...

tom