Re: setting data below ground to missing.

Hi Bill-

Bill Hibbard wrote:
I don't think so. The only 'simple' approach I can
think of is to compute another range value in the
3-D grid whose values are z-grid - z-topography, then
map this to SelectRange. But this is probably more
complex than just going through the points and setting
those below the topography to missing.

Thanks.  I was just wondering if there was a bit of
VisAD magic that I hadn't figured on.  If I turned my
topography into x,y,z, I guess I could do a value->grid
on the domain set to speed up my search.

Don
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/donm
        "Time makes everyone interesting, even YOU!"