Re: The random colour changing bug

Bill-

I don't have the problem on my IBM Laptop with ATI Radeon
Mobility card.  I'm guessing it's a driver/OpenGL issue.

Don

Bill Hibbard wrote:
On Mon, 21 Nov 2005, Bill Hibbard wrote:

Do any other Wisconsin folks see the
color change running Andrew's test program?

Tom Rink reports that he doesn't see the problem using
Andrew's test program, running Java3D 1.3.2 on a Linux
box with an nVidia card.

This is sounding more and more like a graphics card
dependent problem. But we may be able to find a way to
avoid triggering the problem.

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/donm
        "Time makes everyone interesting, even YOU!"