problem compiling conversion program for Vis5d

Hello,

I recently installed the vis5d (vers 5.0) software on my Linux (redhat
7,3( machine but am having trouble compiling the  program that takes my input
data and converts it to a vis5d file (vlamap.f: a modified version of
foo_to_vis5d.f). The makefile is called vlamap.f.m (see
below) and when I say

make -f vlamap.f.m

I get the message:

g77 -c -g I vlamap
g77: No input files

Anyone have an idea which input files it's looking for and how I can fix it?

Thanks!

Rob Willson
Department of Physics and Astronomy
Tufts University

Here's the file vlamap.f.m:

# makefile for foo_to_v5d.f conversion program

# The input to the conversion program is your 5-D grid format.
# The ouput is a v5d file.

# By default, the name of the conversion program is 'foo_to_v5d'.  You should
# probably use a better name.  Assign that name to PROGRAM here:

PROGRAM = vlamap

# If DEC or Linux (Little-endian), add -DLITTLE to CFLAGS
# If AIX, remove the -DUNDERSCORE
CFLAGS = -c -g -DUNDERSCORE  -DLITTLE
FFLAGS = -c -g
CC = cc