Re: MouseBehaviorJ2D construction (fwd)

Hi Geoff,

Rather than hunting down the cause of your Exception, I'll
recommend following the procedure described at:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/support/help/MailArchives/visad-list/msg01899.html

Your application should never need to explicitly construct
a MouseBehavior or MouseHelper instance. If you need to
extend one of these classes, you simply pass the .class
of your extension classes to the MouseBehaviorJ2D (super)
and DefaultDisplayRendererJ2D constructors, as described in
the above archive message.