Re: some problems

Hi Hao Bo,

Please send all questions to visad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rather than directly to me.

If your data are not organized in a grid, then you
should construct an Irregular2DSet rather than a
Gridded2DSet. But from the image attached to your
grid. Somehow you'll need to figure out the number
of rows and number of columns. Perhaps by closely
inspecting the data, by factoring the number of
samples into the products of primes, and by
experiment.