Update to VisAD JAR file for Java3D 1.3.2

Sorry for the "quick update", but during testing of the release earlier this week, we discovered an incompatability with the Java3D version 1.3.2. This this version of Java3D fixes some very critical problems with ATI graphics cards, we thought it was important to correct this and re-release.

Also, please note in the comments for visad.java3d.VisADCanvasJ3D that the source code now is consistent with the .class file in that off-screen renderening is always enabled (now using single buffering). In previous releases, the source code showed it disabled, but the .class file was compiled with it enabled, apparently so that it could be easily re-compiled for people using Java3D versions prior to 1.2.1.

Anyways, here is a summary of the changes:

        * java3d/: DisplayRendererJ3D.java, VisADCanvasJ3D.java: Java3D
          team recommends turning off double-buffering for offscreen
          rendering/capture; this problem occurs only in 1.3.2 and on
          Windows/ATI systems, other platforms shouldn't be affected by
          this change.

        * java3d/GraphicsModeControlJ3D.java: fix-up antialias flag and
          assoc. get method

The javadoc at: <http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/visad/docs/> has also been updated.

tom

--