Re: standard matrix with aspect ratios

Hi Don,

Here's the best I can think of right now (I'm travelling):

1. Undo the aspect ratios by calling setAspect() again
with the numerical inverses of the aspect ratios (i.e.,
1.0/aspect(0), 1.0/aspect(11), 1.0/aspect(2)).
2. Call getMatrix() to get the matrix = m1.
3. Call setAspect() again to reset the aspect ratios.
4. Call
  MouseBehaviorJ3D.unmake_matrix(rot, scale, translate, m1)
to get the rotation angles, scale, and translations of the
matrix.
5. Call MouseBehaviorJ3D.make_matrix() to make a matrix m2
with the same scale and translations of m1, but with the
rotations for an overhead view.
6. Use MouseBehaviorJ3D.multiply_matrix() to mimic the
code in ProjectionControlJ3D.setAspect() to apply your
aspect ratios to m2.
Something like that.