Re: Visad string sets

Hi Santi,

You can create a FieldImpl with a TextType (i.e., Strings)
in its range. Rather than setSamples() to set al the range
values in one call, call:

  public void setSample(int index, Data range)

once for each range sample, with index counting up through
the samples and 'range' being a Text object (it contains a
String).

You can find exmaples of this in the visad/examples directory
in the Test44.java Test45.java and Test69.java programs.