p.s., Re: Finding reference to the data actually being displayed

  • To: "Flaggs, Don" <don.flaggs@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: p.s., Re: Finding reference to the data actually being displayed
  • From: Bill Hibbard <billh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 14:14:41 -0600 (CST)
Note my suggestion was defining a custom DataRenderer.
To get a general context for this, see the tutorial at:

  http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/~billh/dr_tutorial.html

But you can probably get away with just the information
in my earlier email, and the visad/bom/BarbRendererJ3D.java
example. See its main() method for how to use a custom
DataRenderer.