Re: though I can definitely see the classes under javax/media/j3d

  • To: Victor Shum <vshum12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: though I can definitely see the classes under javax/media/j3d
  • From: Bill Hibbard <billh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 18:30:14 -0600 (CST)
Victor, at this point I cannot imagine what is going
wrong. There is no seperate "visad distribution for
redhat linux 9.0" or any other OS. I suggest starting
over, and following the instructions for "Installing
VisAD from Java source code" at:

  http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/~curtis/visad-faq.html

precisely.