For the visad in a box, which classpath to add on these (url, secure class, ..) errors?

Dear Visad Users,

I have extracted the classes from visad.jar and set
many classpaths to the CLASSPATH variable.
When I ran java Test68 under examples I got the
following errors, could someone guide me on what the
classpaths for these are?:

[root@sbc]#java Test68
Exception in thread "main"
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
visad/util/CmdlineConsumer
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass0(Native
Method)
        at
java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:537)
        at
java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:123)
        at
java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:251)
        at
java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(URLClassLoader.java:55)
        at
java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:194)