Re: mesh mode for a dataset

Hi Ugo-

Ugo Taddei wrote:

I have a surface. If I want to show only the mesh, I do:

gmcMode.setPolygonMode(DisplayImplJ3D.POLYGON_LINE);

where gmcMode is the graph mode control.

Now, this is valid for a whole display. How do I set the same mode for a given dataset? (I don't wanna name names, but I'm sure Don Murray knew this one. :-)

Like Tom replied, you can do this through a ConstantMap.
I added the ability to do in the not too distant past.  The
docs probably need to play catch up. So, you
can add this in with your DataReference and it will only apply
to the DataRenderer for that reference.

We use this in the Topography display in the IDV (so I know it
works. ;-)).

Don
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/donm
"There's someone in my head, but it's not me"    Roger Waters